Wednesday, December 19, 2007

?

Over the last few months I have tried to familiarize myself with the inner-workings of the Blog community. To some, Blogging in its many forms, YouTube and PodCasts included, have been regarded as a number of things. For some, the blog is the great hope for the democratic revolution that the internet once promised at its inception. For others, it serves as a marshland of marketing potential that capitalism will inevitably suck dry. Not to say that I'm against capitalism; on the contrary, I possess an entrepreneurial spirit, driven by the same incentive-based reasoning that defines post-Renaissance humanity. Or democracy. Or creativity. Or whatever.

To phrase it precisely, "whatever" is the subject of these posts, really a reflection of the very things that induce me to "consume". Creativity, information, hypocrisy and argument. So as blogs have filtered, debated, and prioritized the randomness of life in the interest of sensibility so will I.

Experience is the great vehicles for the intellectual and creative consumption in life. So let me ask you, what the hell are you doing reading this? Or, better yet, what the hell am I doing writing this? Ice cream awaits.

Kyle

P.S. Shout out to Duncan. http://voicethrowing.blogspot.com/.

No comments: